Traveling Luck for Cerro El Bautismo, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Cerro El Bautismo?What's around Cerro El Bautismo?
Wikipedia near Cerro El Bautismo
Where to stay near Cerro El Bautismo
The timezone in Cerro El Bautismo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 10.4717°, Longitude. -66.5039°
Weather near Cerro El Bautismo; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 67km away
Satellite map around Cerro El Bautismo
Loading map of Cerro El Bautismo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro El Bautismo, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (4.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Tamarindo (9km)
- Topo Ramón (9.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bautismo (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (5.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (6.3km)
Airports close to Cerro El Bautismo
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (92.6km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (252.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro El Bautismo
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (67km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (75.6km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (192.9km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (201.3km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (214.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.