Traveling Luck for Quebrada Ceniza, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada Ceniza?What's around Quebrada Ceniza?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Ceniza
Where to stay near Quebrada Ceniza
Also known as Quebrada Cenizo
The timezone in Quebrada Ceniza is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4667°, Longitude. -66.5000°
Weather near Quebrada Ceniza; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 67.1km away
Satellite map around Quebrada Ceniza
Loading map of Quebrada Ceniza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Ceniza, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Tamarindo (8.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Topo Ramón (9.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bautismo (6.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (6.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (7.5km)
Airports close to Quebrada Ceniza
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (93.5km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (251.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Ceniza
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (67.1km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (74.9km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (193km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (201.8km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.