Traveling Luck for El Palmar, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is El Palmar?What's around El Palmar?
Wikipedia near El Palmar
Where to stay near El Palmar
The timezone in El Palmar is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 10.4667°, Longitude. -66.5500°
Weather near El Palmar; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 59.3km away
Satellite map around El Palmar
Loading map of El Palmar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Palmar, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Care (2.4km)
- Quebrada El Mulato (2.9km)
- Quebrada Jericó (3.3km)
- Quebrada Santa Cruz (3.7km)
- Quebrada El Ingenio (4.5km)
- Quebrada Auyare (4.8km)
- Quebrada Los Pozos (4.8km)
- Quebrada Guare (4.8km)
- Quebrada El Tigre (6km)
- Quebrada El Agua (6.2km)
- Quebrada La Esperanza (6.3km)
- Quebrada Cucharón (8km)
- Quebrada Clores (8.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Jericó (6.2km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Ciudad Industrial del Este (8.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Torres (7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Cuidad de los Muchachos (6.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Club Auyare (4.4km)
Airports close to El Palmar
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (84.7km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (255.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Palmar
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (59.3km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (84.1km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (185.3km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (192.9km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (206.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.