Traveling Luck for Guatire, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Guatire?What's around Guatire?
Wikipedia near Guatire
Where to stay near Guatire
The timezone in Guatire is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 10.4667°, Longitude. -66.5333°
Weather near Guatire; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 61.9km away
Satellite map around Guatire
Loading map of Guatire and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guatire, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Care (1.2km)
- Quebrada Santa Cruz (2.4km)
- Quebrada Jericó (3.4km)
- Quebrada Los Pozos (3.4km)
- Quebrada El Agua (4.7km)
- Quebrada La Esperanza (4.8km)
- Quebrada El Mulato (5.6km)
- Quebrada El Ingenio (6.3km)
- Quebrada Guare (6.6km)
- Río Aguasales (7.2km)
- Quebrada El Tigre (7.6km)
- Quebrada Auyare (7.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (8.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Torres (4.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Club Auyare (6.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (7.5km)
Airports close to Guatire
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (87.7km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (253.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Guatire
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (61.9km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (81km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (187.9km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (195.9km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (209.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.