Traveling Luck for Los Dos Caminos, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Los Dos Caminos?What's around Los Dos Caminos?
Wikipedia near Los Dos Caminos
Where to stay near Los Dos Caminos
Also known as Dos Caminos
The timezone in Los Dos Caminos is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 10.5167°, Longitude. -66.8333°
Weather near Los Dos Caminos; Report from Caracas / Maiquetia Aerop. Intl. Simon Bolivar, 33km away
Cloud: Few at 1600ft
Cloud: Few at 1600ft
Satellite map around Los Dos Caminos
Loading map of Los Dos Caminos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Los Dos Caminos, in Miranda, Venezuela
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- La Carlota (3.1km)
- Altamira (3.2km)
- Urbanización Horizonte (4.4km)
- La Castellana (4.4km)
- Campo Claro (4.6km)
- Los Ruices (5.3km)
- El Marqués (5.8km)
- Country Club (6.2km)
- La California (6.7km)
- Urbanización Caurimare (7.3km)
- Urbanización San Román (7.8km)
- Urbanización Chuao (8.3km)
- Sabana Grande (8.5km)
- Urbanización Macaracuay (8.8km)
- El Cafetal (9.3km)
- Colinas de Bello Monte (9.5km)
- Colinas de Tamanaco (9.8km)
- Urbanización Valle Arriba (9.9km)
- La Cortada (9.9km)
- La Dolorita (10.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Los Dos Caminos
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Santa Rosa (9.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Caracas / La Carlota (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Topo Galindo (6.9km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hotel Humboldt (9.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Estribo de Galindo (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Silla de Caracas (6.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Chacaito (8.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Puerta de Hercules (7.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Parque Nacional del Este (4.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Airports close to Los Dos Caminos
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (33km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (212.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Los Dos Caminos
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (43km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (136.5km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (147km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (151.9km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (158.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.