Traveling Luck for Paso Real, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Paso Real?What's around Paso Real?
Wikipedia near Paso Real
Where to stay near Paso Real
Also known as Paso Leal
The timezone in Paso Real is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.1828°, Longitude. -66.7333°
Weather near Paso Real; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 24.5km away
Satellite map around Paso Real
Loading map of Paso Real and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paso Real, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Paso Real (0km)
- San Francisco de Yare (2.7km)
- Pararrayos (2.9km)
- Arratia (3.1km)
- La Aguadita (4.2km)
- Los Güires (4.3km)
- La Vencedora (4.4km)
- La Aguada del Medio (5km)
- Tocorón (5.5km)
- Piñango (5.8km)
- Lander (6.2km)
- Colonias de San Antonio (6.5km)
- Hato Palma (6.8km)
- Oficina Barrantia (6.9km)
- San Antonio (6.9km)
- La Pica (7.4km)
- El Tigre (7.7km)
- La Pica (8km)
- El Palmar (8.8km)
- San Bernardo (9km)
- La Aguada Arriba (9.5km)
- La Curta (9.8km)
- El Hornito (10.1km)
- La Vencedora (11.2km)
- La Bosúa (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hacienda San Juan (4.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Punta Brava (4.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas de Pablo (11.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Colonia Veraniega (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Vizcaíno (10.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tazón de Yare (9.7km)
Airports close to Paso Real
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (91.3km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (227km)
Airfields or small airports close to Paso Real
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (24.5km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (129km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (130.2km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (152.2km)
Capitan manuel rios guarico airbase, Carrizal, Venezuela (156.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.