Traveling Luck for San Vicente, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is San Vicente?What's around San Vicente?
Wikipedia near San Vicente
Where to stay near San Vicente
Also known as Oficina San Vicente
The timezone in San Vicente is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 10.2625°, Longitude. -66.6086°
Weather near San Vicente; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 38.5km away
Satellite map around San Vicente
Loading map of San Vicente and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Vicente, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Vicente (0km)
- La Vega (3.2km)
- Santa Rita (4.3km)
- La Virginia (4.6km)
- Seúce (5.5km)
- Paso Largo (5.6km)
- El Loro (7km)
- La Fundación (7.1km)
- Mopia (8km)
- Quebrada Seca (8.3km)
- Las Adjuntas (9km)
- Marín (9.1km)
- Las Monjas (9.2km)
- La Tortuga (9.4km)
- Quebrada Seca (10km)
- Las Plazas (10.2km)
- La Concepción (10.2km)
- Altos Casarapa (10.5km)
- Soapire (10.7km)
- Urapal (11km)
- Güere Güere (11.1km)
- El Puerto (11.5km)
- El Hormiguero (11.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Seuce (3.8km)
- Quebrada El Loro (3.8km)
- Quebrada El Negro (5.2km)
- Quebrada Seca (7.8km)
- Quebrada Mapia (8km)
- Río Guaire (8.4km)
- Quebrada La Mina (8.7km)
- Quebrada Moritapo (8.7km)
- Quebrada Morocopo (9.1km)
- Quebrada Seca (9.3km)
- Quebrada Morocopito (9.8km)
- Quebrada de Agua (10.7km)
- Quebrada Caiza (10.7km)
- Quebrada Soapire (10.9km)
- Quebrada María (11.1km)
- Quebrada Siquire (11.1km)
- Quebrada Picacho (11.1km)
- Quebrada Güere Güere (11.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Las Hermanitas (8.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fila Las Yaguas (5.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Soledad (10.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Boca de Siquire (11.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Paraíso del Tuy (5.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Paso Real (7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Paso Real (7.7km)
Airports close to San Vicente
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (94.5km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (226.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Vicente
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (38.5km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (102km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (157.3km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (175.7km)
Capitan manuel rios guarico airbase, Carrizal, Venezuela (176.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.