Traveling Luck for Quebrada Seca, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada Seca?What's around Quebrada Seca?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Seca
Where to stay near Quebrada Seca
The timezone in Quebrada Seca is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 10.4667°, Longitude. -66.5000°
Weather near Quebrada Seca; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 67.1km away
Satellite map around Quebrada Seca
Loading map of Quebrada Seca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Seca, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (4.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Tamarindo (8.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Topo Ramón (9.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bautismo (6.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (6.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (7.5km)
Airports close to Quebrada Seca
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (93.5km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (251.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Seca
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (67.1km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (74.9km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (193km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (201.8km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (215.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.