Traveling Luck for San José, Lara, Venezuela
Where is San Jose?What's around San Jose?
Wikipedia near San Jose
Where to stay near San José
The timezone in San Jose is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6122°, Longitude. -70.0267°
Weather near San José; Report from Valera, 116.1km away
Satellite map around San José
Loading map of San José and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San José, in Lara, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San José (0km)
- Piedra de Cal (2.7km)
- La Mesa (2.8km)
- Los Higuitos (3.3km)
- Los Llanitos (4.8km)
- Quebrada Negra (6.3km)
- Las Virtudes (6.7km)
- Buenos Aires (6.8km)
- Paso Ancho (6.8km)
- Queno (6.9km)
- Cañafistola (7km)
- Los Aposentos (7.3km)
- Humocaro Alto (8.5km)
- La Costa (8.5km)
- Arenales (8.8km)
- Andalucía (9.1km)
- La Palmita (9.2km)
- Cobalombo (9.4km)
- Vano (10.5km)
- La Peña (13.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Pedregal (5.6km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda Vano (7.8km)
Airports close to San José
Dr antonio nicolas briceno(VLV), Valera, Venezuela (116.1km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (121.7km)
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (147.7km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (148.1km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to San José
Carora, Carora, Venezuela (105.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.