Traveling Luck for Quebrada Pilancones, Lara, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada Pilancones?What's around Quebrada Pilancones?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Pilancones
Where to stay near Quebrada Pilancones
The timezone in Quebrada Pilancones is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.8500°, Longitude. -69.0100°
Weather near Quebrada Pilancones; Report from Acarigua, 70km away
Loading map of Quebrada Pilancones and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Pilancones, in Lara, Venezuela
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Pilancones (0km)
- Quebrada Maluenda (1.5km)
- Quebrada Curibijure (6.6km)
- Río Turbio (6.7km)
- Río Buría (6.8km)
- Quebrada El Hato (7.5km)
- Quebrada Charai (8.1km)
- Río San Pedro (8.5km)
- Quebrada Agua Negra (11.2km)
- Río Nuare (12.6km)
- Río Tucuragua (13.3km)
- Quebrada El Mojo (16.8km)
- Quebrada Los Chingos (19.7km)
- Río Charay (20km)
- Quebrada Las Lapas (21.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Purupural (0.7km)
- Quebrada Culantrillo (4.7km)
- Quebrada Las Compuertas (15km)
- Quebrada Maluenda (15.5km)
- Quebrada El Mojo (16.5km)
- Zanjón Amarillo (16.9km)
- Quebrada Mano Abierta (16.9km)
- Caño Morrocoy (17km)
- Quebrada Unare (17.5km)
- Caño Chorrerón (17.7km)
- Quebrada Aguadita (17.7km)
- Quebrada Guayabal (21.3km)
- Quebrada Manzanita (21.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Mesa de Turbio (9.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- La Puya (20.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda El Totumo (3.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Los Mangos (12.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Laguna Zanjón Bravo (20.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Los Morochos (13.4km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda Yuruy (8.2km)
Airports close to Quebrada Pilancones
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (70km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (74km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (92.9km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (208.6km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (208.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Pilancones
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (89.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.