Traveling Luck for San Pedrito, Lara, Venezuela
Where is San Pedrito?What's around San Pedrito?
Wikipedia near San Pedrito
Where to stay near San Pedrito
The timezone in San Pedrito is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.2167°, Longitude. -64.3833°
Weather near San Pedrito; Report from Barcelona, 60km away
Satellite map around San Pedrito
Loading map of San Pedrito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Pedrito, in Lara, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Pedrito (0km)
- La Trinidad (0.9km)
- El Perú (1.9km)
- Las Marias (2.6km)
- San Pedro (3.2km)
- Manare (3.4km)
- La Peluca (3.6km)
- El Maco (6km)
- El Naranjo (6.1km)
- Río San Pedro (6.3km)
- Maturín (6.5km)
- La Chara (6.8km)
- Cambural (6.9km)
- Agua Colorada (7.3km)
- La Ceiba (7.7km)
- Los Propósitos (8.7km)
- Paso Hondo (8.7km)
- Vega Grande (8.7km)
- Manguito (9.1km)
- Raíces (9.7km)
- Zurita (9.7km)
- Los Caporales (9.7km)
- Paraparo (10.3km)
- Cambural (10.4km)
- La Meseta (10.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila de Cañón (5.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- El Botalón (10.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Zurita (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Naranjalito (9.2km)
- Altos de Conoma (6.9km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Bajo del Medio (4.6km)
Airports close to San Pedrito
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (60km)
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (63.7km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (148.5km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (150km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (222.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Pedrito
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (130.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.