Traveling Luck for Barandas, Cojedes, Venezuela
Where is Barandas?What's around Barandas?
Wikipedia near Barandas
Where to stay near Barandas
The timezone in Barandas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7000°, Longitude. -68.9333°
Weather near Barandas; Report from Acarigua, 63.1km away
Satellite map around Barandas
Loading map of Barandas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barandas, in Cojedes, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barandas (0km)
- Apartaderos (3km)
- Piñero (6.2km)
- Puente Onoto (6.3km)
- Aroíta (6.5km)
- Las Ánimas (7km)
- Gamelotal (7km)
- San Rafael de Onoto (7.9km)
- Las Palmas (8.7km)
- Petaquera (8.8km)
- La Fe (8.9km)
- La Guaya (10.4km)
- Chorrerón (10.7km)
- Apartadero (11.3km)
- Guabina (11.9km)
- Los Pajones (12.8km)
- Cachicamo (14km)
- Campo Alegre (14km)
- Carrizalito (14km)
- Río Claro Arriba (15.3km)
- Tronadores (15.6km)
- Cojedes (16km)
- Camoruco (16.7km)
- Santa Isabel (16.8km)
- Río Claro (17.9km)
- El Altar (18.6km)
- Marinero (19km)
- El Blanquito (19.3km)
- La Granja (19.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mapora (18.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (9.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Tabacalera La Rufinera (12km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (13.9km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Ganadería Don Coro (14.7km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (12.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (11.3km)
Airports close to Barandas
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (63.1km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (101.7km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (113.1km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (199.6km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (205.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barandas
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (67.4km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (259.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.