Traveling Luck for La Fe, Cojedes, Venezuela
Where is La Fe?What's around La Fe?
Wikipedia near La Fe
Where to stay near La Fe
The timezone in La Fe is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7464°, Longitude. -68.9247°
Weather near La Fe; Report from Acarigua, 68.7km away
Cloud: Scattered at 2000ft
Cloud: Scattered at 2000ft
Satellite map around La Fe
Loading map of La Fe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Fe, in Cojedes, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Fe (0km)
- Aroíta (2.4km)
- Chorrerón (4.1km)
- Gamelotal (5.3km)
- Río Claro Arriba (6.5km)
- Barandas (8.9km)
- Las Palmas (9.2km)
- Puente Onoto (10.8km)
- Río Claro (11.5km)
- Apartaderos (11.5km)
- La Guaya (11.6km)
- Piñero (11.7km)
- Los Pajones (12.2km)
- Las Ánimas (12.7km)
- El Bajío (14.7km)
- San Rafael de Onoto (14.9km)
- El Altar (15.6km)
- Petaquera (15.7km)
- El Blanquito (15.8km)
- Guabina (15.9km)
- Guasina (17km)
- Carrizalito (18.4km)
- Apartadero (18.7km)
- Quebrada Honda (19.4km)
- Camoruco (20.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Mesa de Turbio (18.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (18.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (12.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Tabacalera La Rufinera (20.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (20.5km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Ganadería Don Coro (20.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (15.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (19.7km)
Airports close to La Fe
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (68.7km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (97.7km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (104.3km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (200.5km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (206.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Fe
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (67.6km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (254.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.