Traveling Luck for Fila San Sebastián, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fila San Sebastian?What's around Fila San Sebastian?
Wikipedia near Fila San Sebastian
Where to stay near Fila San Sebastián
The timezone in Fila San Sebastian is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 7.7488888999999999°, Longitude. -71.385833300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fila San Sebastián, in Barinas, Venezuela
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cuchilla Palma Sola (21.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Las Delicias (21.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada La Azulita (20km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Aguas Calientes (18.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cuchilla del Yaure (6.7km)
Airports close to Fila San Sebastián
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (130.3km)
Alberto carnevalli(MRD), Merida, Venezuela (165.7km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (178.7km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (182.5km)
La fria(LFR), La fria, Venezuela (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fila San Sebastián
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (43.7km)
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (157.7km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (160.5km)
Juan pablo perez alfonso, Merida, Venezuela (176.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.