Traveling Luck for Cautero, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cautero?What's around Cautero?
Wikipedia near Cautero
Where to stay near Cautero
The timezone in Cautero is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.4°, Longitude. -69.3333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cautero, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cautero (0km)
- Las Sabanetas (1.6km)
- Los Tanques (9.5km)
- La Laguna (11.1km)
- Comején (11.5km)
- Mata de Bejuco (13.1km)
- Las Trojas (13.2km)
- Santa Cruz (13.5km)
- Chorroquito (14.2km)
- El Cerrito (15.9km)
- La Reforma (15.9km)
- Lechozote (15.9km)
- Sabana de Toro (16.7km)
- Las Bonitas (17.2km)
- La Hermosa (18.6km)
- Sangre de Toro (18.6km)
- Patueca (20.1km)
- Los Cocos (20.1km)
- El Banco (20.4km)
- Espíritu (20.4km)
- Corozal (22.3km)
- El Caujaro (22.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (8.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (8.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Sabanetas (4.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (5.8km)
Airports close to Cautero
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (143.7km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (173.9km)