Traveling Luck for Caño Codúa, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Codua?What's around Cano Codua?
Wikipedia near Cano Codua
Where to stay near Caño Codúa
The timezone in Cano Codua is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 7.8769444°, Longitude. -69.6830556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Codúa, in Barinas, Venezuela
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Codúa (0km)
- Caño Totumo (0.5km)
- Caño Chigüire (3.7km)
- Caño Manatí (4.8km)
- Caño La Sultana (11.1km)
- Caño Palmar (11.9km)
- Caño La Floreña (14km)
- Caño Manatí (18.4km)
- Caño Codito (19.4km)
- Caño Guayabo (21.4km)
- Caño El Cachal (21.4km)
- Caño Calleja (21.7km)
- Caño Los Berraquitos (22.4km)
- Río Canaguá (24.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Totumo (7km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Merecure (6.2km)
Airports close to Caño Codúa
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (175.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Codúa
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (111.2km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (162.7km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (244.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.