Traveling Luck for Fundo Correa, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fundo Correa?What's around Fundo Correa?
Wikipedia near Fundo Correa
Where to stay near Fundo Correa
The timezone in Fundo Correa is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.3333°, Longitude. -69.3500°
Loading map of Fundo Correa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo Correa, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santa Cruz (7.1km)
- Sangre de Toro (7.1km)
- Comején (9km)
- El Caujaro (9.6km)
- Sabana de Toro (12.4km)
- Espíritu (12.7km)
- La Reforma (12.7km)
- Cautero (13.2km)
- Las Sabanetas (13.2km)
- La Maporita (14.2km)
- Corozal (14.7km)
- Capuchinos (16.9km)
- Chorroquito (17.1km)
- Los Cocos (17.1km)
- El Perro (17.9km)
- Los Tanques (18km)
- El Picure (19.4km)
- Cachicamo (20.1km)
- Las Trojas (20.1km)
- Las Cañadas (20.1km)
- El Cucharo (21.4km)
- La Laguna (21.4km)
- Vegón de Nutrias (21.6km)
- Palo Grande (22.5km)
- Patueca (23.2km)
- El Cucharo (23.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (13.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sabanas de San Rafael (22.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (22km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Sosa (24.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Seco (21.4km)
Airports close to Fundo Correa
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (152.9km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (174.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo Correa
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (215.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.