Traveling Luck for Caño Iguanito, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Iguanito?What's around Cano Iguanito?
Wikipedia near Cano Iguanito
Where to stay near Caño Iguanito
The timezone in Cano Iguanito is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.8466667000000001°, Longitude. -69.826944400000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Iguanito, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Quintero (10.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas del Tablantero (16.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (18.2km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Merecure (25.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cordereno (20.1km)
Airports close to Caño Iguanito
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (166.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Iguanito
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (85.1km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (165.6km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (218km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.