Traveling Luck for Las Cañadas, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Las Canadas?What's around Las Canadas?
Wikipedia near Las Canadas
Where to stay near Las Cañadas
The timezone in Las Canadas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.3000°, Longitude. -69.2500°
Satellite map around Las Cañadas
Loading map of Las Cañadas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Cañadas, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Las Cañadas (0km)
- Palo Grande (4.5km)
- Corozal (6.5km)
- La Reforma (9km)
- La Capilla (10.1km)
- Chorroco (10.1km)
- Belén (11.5km)
- San Martín (11.5km)
- Chorroquito (13.2km)
- Patueca (13.2km)
- La Matera (13.2km)
- San Rafael (14.3km)
- Esponjilla (19.2km)
- El Caujaro (19.4km)
- Caño Viejo (19.4km)
- Los Tanques (20.2km)
- El Perro (20.7km)
- El Tinterito (21.4km)
- La Palma (21.4km)
- Leonero (22.8km)
- La Laguna (23.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Graterolacho (12.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (19.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte El Bongo (23.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Monte de Los Baños (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Sosa (9.6km)
Airports close to Las Cañadas
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (168.5km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Cañadas
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (225.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.