Traveling Luck for Mata de Bejuco, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Mata de Bejuco?What's around Mata de Bejuco?
Wikipedia near Mata de Bejuco
Where to stay near Mata de Bejuco
Also known as Mata Bejuco
The timezone in Mata de Bejuco is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.4666666999999993°, Longitude. -69.349999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mata de Bejuco, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mata de Bejuco (0km)
- Lechozote (4.5km)
- La Hermosa (7.1km)
- Las Bonitas (10km)
- Las Trojas (11.6km)
- Las Sabanetas (12.5km)
- Cautero (13.1km)
- El Banco (16.2km)
- El Cerrito (16.2km)
- La Laguna (16.2km)
- Los Tanques (18km)
- Comején (20.2km)
- Palmar de Morrones (22.8km)
- Ojo de Agua (22.9km)
- San Antonio (22.9km)
- Santa Cruz (23.2km)
- Sabana de Toro (23.8km)
- Guanare Viejo (24.8km)
- Chorroquito (24.9km)
- Los Cocos (24.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (14.1km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (8.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas Los Cañitos (23.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (18.9km)
Airports close to Mata de Bejuco
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (131.4km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (168km)