Traveling Luck for San José, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is San Jose?What's around San Jose?
Wikipedia near San Jose
Where to stay near San José
The timezone in San Jose is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.15°, Longitude. -69°
Geographic features & Photographs around San José, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San José (0km)
- La Esperanza (6.4km)
- Campo Alegre (9.6km)
- La Manga (10.8km)
- La Palma (10.9km)
- El Bao (11.5km)
- El Britero (13km)
- La Reforma (13.2km)
- La Porfía (14.3km)
- Caño Bravo (19.1km)
- La Palmita (19.9km)
- Caño Bravo (19.9km)
- El Guásimo (20.5km)
- El Nietico (21.5km)
- El Jobal (22.7km)
- San Ignacio (23km)
- La Matera (23.1km)
- Yabal (23.2km)
- Santa María (24.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- La Palmita Abajo (22.2km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas La Gloria (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Montaña El Pilón (24km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Aguada (18.4km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Agua Verde (23km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Paso La Fortuna (24.2km)
Airports close to San José
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (220.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to San José
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (251.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.