Traveling Luck for Santa Cruz, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Santa Cruz?What's around Santa Cruz?
Wikipedia near Santa Cruz
Where to stay near Santa Cruz
The timezone in Santa Cruz is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 8.3500°, Longitude. -69.3833°
Satellite map around Santa Cruz
Loading map of Santa Cruz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Cruz, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santa Cruz (0km)
- Comején (3.2km)
- Sabana de Toro (5.3km)
- Sangre de Toro (6.4km)
- Espíritu (7.1km)
- Los Cocos (10.1km)
- La Maporita (11.5km)
- Las Sabanetas (12.7km)
- Cautero (13.5km)
- Cachicamo (13.6km)
- Capuchinos (14.2km)
- El Caujaro (14.3km)
- Las Trojas (15.1km)
- La Idea (18.5km)
- La Reforma (19.3km)
- El Picure (21km)
- Los Tanques (21.3km)
- Vegón de Nutrias (21.5km)
- Corozal (21.8km)
- Chorroquito (22.5km)
- El Cucharo (22.6km)
- El Perro (22.6km)
- Las Trojas (22.9km)
- Mata de Bejuco (23.2km)
- Sabana Nueva (23.5km)
- La Laguna (24km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (22.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Sabanetas (14.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (12.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Seco (22.6km)
Airports close to Santa Cruz
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (147km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (167.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Santa Cruz
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (212.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.