Traveling Luck for Santo Domingo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Santo Domingo?What's around Santo Domingo?
Wikipedia near Santo Domingo
Where to stay near Santo Domingo
The timezone in Santo Domingo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7452778°, Longitude. -70.3991667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santo Domingo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santo Domingo (0km)
- Palital (8.6km)
- Las Calcetas (9km)
- La Fortuna (10.2km)
- Campo Alegre (13.5km)
- La Maporita (14km)
- La Palmita (14.6km)
- Maporal (19.1km)
- Las Acacias (21.3km)
- Garza (21.4km)
- El Pereño (21.7km)
- Las Mercedes (21.9km)
- El Rincón (22.2km)
- Banco Alto (22.4km)
- Paletones (22.7km)
- El Capitán (22.8km)
- Boca de Anaro (24.9km)
- Santa Rita (26.2km)
- El Tuburciero (29.1km)
- Noventa y Nueve (29.2km)
- El Toro (29.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas de San Pablo (8.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Santa Rita (27.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Capitán (19.6km)
Airports close to Santo Domingo
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (146.8km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (171.3km)
Alberto carnevalli(MRD), Merida, Venezuela (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Santo Domingo
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (54.5km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (124.7km)
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (148.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.