Traveling Luck for Distrito Sosa, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Distrito Sosa?What's around Distrito Sosa?
Wikipedia near Distrito Sosa
Where to stay near Distrito Sosa
The timezone in Distrito Sosa is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.2500°, Longitude. -69.2500°
Satellite map around Distrito Sosa
Loading map of Distrito Sosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Distrito Sosa, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Matera (4.5km)
- San Rafael (7.1km)
- Las Cañadas (9.6km)
- Esponjilla (9.6km)
- San Martín (10.1km)
- Corozal (10.7km)
- Chorroco (11.5km)
- Palo Grande (13.2km)
- Leonero (13.2km)
- La Palma (13.5km)
- La Capilla (16km)
- La Reforma (17.2km)
- Draguito (17.3km)
- El Perro (17.3km)
- Belén (18.6km)
- El Bongo (18.9km)
- El Caujaro (20.1km)
- Caño Viejo (20.1km)
- Campechano (21.2km)
- Chorroco (21.9km)
- Chorroquito (22.6km)
- Patueca (22.6km)
- Chaparrito (22.7km)
- Caño Seco (24km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Graterolacho (13.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Monte de Los Baños (16.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Sosa (0km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Estero El Limón (24.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte El Bongo (14.4km)
Airports close to Distrito Sosa
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (176.5km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (197.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Distrito Sosa
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (220.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.