Traveling Luck for Caño Corneto, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Corneto?What's around Cano Corneto?
Wikipedia near Cano Corneto
Where to stay near Caño Corneto
The timezone in Cano Corneto is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. 8.4172221999999994°, Longitude. -69.308333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Corneto, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Laguna (5.6km)
- Cautero (5.8km)
- Los Tanques (5.8km)
- Las Sabanetas (7km)
- El Cerrito (10.1km)
- Mata de Bejuco (12.3km)
- Chorroquito (12.5km)
- Las Bonitas (12.7km)
- Lechozote (13.5km)
- El Banco (14.9km)
- La Reforma (16.8km)
- Las Trojas (16.9km)
- Comején (17.3km)
- Patueca (17.3km)
- La Hermosa (19.1km)
- Santa Cruz (19.2km)
- El Pardillero (19.9km)
- El Banco (20.9km)
- Sabana de Toro (22.5km)
- Corozal (23.9km)
- Sangre de Toro (24km)
- Palo Grande (24km)
- San Antonio (24.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Machetico (23km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (14.1km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Sabanetas (6.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Monte de Los Baños (17.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (9.1km)
Airports close to Caño Corneto
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (143.7km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (177.7km)