Traveling Luck for Fundo Guabina, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fundo Guabina?What's around Fundo Guabina?
Wikipedia near Fundo Guabina
Where to stay near Fundo Guabina
The timezone in Fundo Guabina is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. 7.6583°, Longitude. -71.4100°
Satellite map around Fundo Guabina
Loading map of Fundo Guabina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo Guabina, in Barinas, Venezuela
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Fundo Guabina (0km)
- Hacienda Valle Grande (1km)
- Hacienda Saisay (3.3km)
- Fundo Mata de Zorro (3.6km)
- Hacienda El Vegón (4.8km)
- Hacienda Santa Matilde (5.1km)
- Fundo El Porvenir (6.1km)
- Hacienda Caño León (6.6km)
- Fundo Las Delicias (6.8km)
- Hacienda Bello Monte (8.3km)
- Fundo Esmeralda (9km)
- Hacienda Palma Real (9.6km)
- Hacienda El Cuarto (11.2km)
- Hacienda Naru (14.3km)
- Hacienda La Hormiga (14.4km)
- Hacienda Caño Raya (15.8km)
- Hacienda Caimán (16.8km)
- Fundo El Triunfo (18.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cuchilla del Yaure (13.7km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Potrero La Vega (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro San Jorge (5.5km)
Airports close to Fundo Guabina
Mayor buenaventura vivas(STD), Santo domingo, Venezuela (122.1km)
Los colonizadores(RVE), Saravena, Colombia (161.3km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (173.8km)
Alberto carnevalli(MRD), Merida, Venezuela (183.8km)
La fria(LFR), La fria, Venezuela (199.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo Guabina
Santa barbara de barinas, Santa barbara, Venezuela (54.8km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (153.6km)
Paramillo, San cristobal, Venezuela (155.3km)
Juan pablo perez alfonso, Merida, Venezuela (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.