Traveling Luck for Caño La Hermosa, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano La Hermosa?What's around Cano La Hermosa?
Wikipedia near Cano La Hermosa
Where to stay near Caño La Hermosa
The timezone in Cano La Hermosa is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 8.4694°, Longitude. -69.3550°
Satellite map around Caño La Hermosa
Loading map of Caño La Hermosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño La Hermosa, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mata de Bejuco (1.1km)
- Lechozote (4.9km)
- La Hermosa (6km)
- Las Bonitas (10.8km)
- Las Trojas (11.3km)
- Las Sabanetas (13.2km)
- Cautero (13.9km)
- El Banco (17km)
- El Cerrito (17.2km)
- La Laguna (17.3km)
- Los Tanques (19km)
- Comején (20.4km)
- Palmar de Morrones (22.3km)
- San Antonio (23.4km)
- Ojo de Agua (23.4km)
- Santa Cruz (23.5km)
- Sabana de Toro (23.8km)
- El Banco (24.5km)
- Los Cocos (24.7km)
- La Idea (25.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (14.2km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (9.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas Los Cañitos (23.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (19.7km)
Airports close to Caño La Hermosa
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (130.4km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (167km)