Traveling Luck for Caño Overito, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Overito?What's around Cano Overito?
Wikipedia near Cano Overito
Where to stay near Caño Overito
The timezone in Cano Overito is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.8122221999999999°, Longitude. -69.836111099999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Overito, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fundo Topochitos (8.8km)
- Fundo La Baldallera (11.2km)
- Fundo Mata de Carrao (11.6km)
- El Jobo (14km)
- Fundo Matapalitos (16.1km)
- Fundo Quitasoles (21.6km)
- Fundo La Pesa (22.3km)
- Hato La Nietera (22.9km)
- Fundo Mata de Palma (24km)
- Fundo Merecure (25.2km)
- Fundo Caño de Agua (25.6km)
- Fundo Barranco Amarillo (26.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (13.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas del Tablantero (23.7km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Esteros Punta de Garza (27.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cordereno (23km)
Airports close to Caño Overito
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (171.5km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (226.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Overito
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (79.7km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (160.2km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (212.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.