Traveling Luck for Isla Quintero, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Isla Quintero?What's around Isla Quintero?
Wikipedia near Isla Quintero
Where to stay near Isla Quintero
The timezone in Isla Quintero is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7994444°, Longitude. -69.8105556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Isla Quintero, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fundo Mata de Carrao (6.1km)
- Fundo La Baldallera (6.6km)
- Fundo Topochitos (7.7km)
- El Jobo (9.4km)
- Hato La Nietera (17.4km)
- Fundo Matapalitos (17.8km)
- Fundo La Pesa (18.8km)
- Fundo Merecure (22.5km)
- Mata de Bejuco (22.8km)
- Fundo Quitasoles (24.1km)
- El Palaciero (24.6km)
- Fundo Caño de Agua (24.9km)
- Hato Morrocoy (27.5km)
- San Nicolás (27.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Quintero (1.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas del Tablantero (25.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (18km)
Airports close to Isla Quintero
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (175.8km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (228.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Isla Quintero
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (82.5km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (156km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (215.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.