Traveling Luck for Las Sabanetas, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Las Sabanetas?What's around Las Sabanetas?
Wikipedia near Las Sabanetas
Where to stay near Las Sabanetas
The timezone in Las Sabanetas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 8.4017°, Longitude. -69.3417°
Satellite map around Las Sabanetas
Loading map of Las Sabanetas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Sabanetas, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Las Sabanetas (0km)
- Cautero (1.6km)
- Comején (10.4km)
- Los Tanques (11.1km)
- Las Trojas (11.6km)
- La Laguna (12.5km)
- Mata de Bejuco (12.5km)
- Santa Cruz (12.7km)
- Sabana de Toro (15.5km)
- Lechozote (15.7km)
- Chorroquito (15.8km)
- El Cerrito (17km)
- La Reforma (17.2km)
- La Hermosa (17.5km)
- Las Bonitas (17.5km)
- Sangre de Toro (18.1km)
- Los Cocos (18.7km)
- Espíritu (19.4km)
- El Banco (21.2km)
- Patueca (21.7km)
- El Caujaro (22.7km)
- Corozal (23.3km)
- La Idea (23.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sangre de Toro Abandonado (7.3km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas Turagua (9.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Sabanetas (5.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (6.8km)
Airports close to Las Sabanetas
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (142.6km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (172.3km)