Traveling Luck for San Ramón, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is San Ramon?What's around San Ramon?
Wikipedia near San Ramon
Where to stay near San Ramón
The timezone in San Ramon is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.9377778000000001°, Longitude. -68.769999999999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around San Ramón, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- El Samán de Apure (8.1km)
- Barba de Tigre (9km)
- Las Morochas (9.8km)
- La Bolivera (10.1km)
- La Mora (10.8km)
- El Paso de Guamo (12.7km)
- Las Flores (13.5km)
- La Providencia (14.2km)
- Guamalito (15.4km)
- Caño del Medio (15.4km)
- La Realidad (15.5km)
- Santo Cristo (17.1km)
- El Milagro (17.7km)
- La Reforma (18.7km)
- El Jobito (19km)
- Macanillal (19.7km)
- Paso de San Antonio (20km)
- San Antonio (20.5km)
- Las Mucuritas (21km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hueso de Pescado (15.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Guayabo (18.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Boralito (18.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Aserradero (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Macanillal (13.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Paso El Frío (12.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mucuritas (13.9km)