Traveling Luck for Fundo El Totumo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fundo El Totumo?What's around Fundo El Totumo?
Wikipedia near Fundo El Totumo
Where to stay near Fundo El Totumo
The timezone in Fundo El Totumo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 7.8961111°, Longitude. -69.6622222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo El Totumo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Totumo (5km)
- Caño Codúa (5.5km)
- Caño Chigüire (5.7km)
- Caño Palmar (6.5km)
- Caño La Floreña (9.4km)
- Caño Manatí (9.4km)
- Caño La Sultana (15.8km)
- Caño Guayabo (16.1km)
- Caño El Cachal (16.1km)
- Caño Calleja (17.8km)
- Río Canaguá (18.7km)
- Caño Manatí (21.5km)
- Caño Los Tranquero (22.6km)
- Caño Caimán (23.3km)
- Caño Codito (24.3km)
- Caño Los Berraquitos (25km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Totumo (2.2km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Merecure (8.3km)
Airports close to Fundo El Totumo
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (175km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo El Totumo
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (116.5km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (165.4km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (249.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.