Traveling Luck for Caño Viejo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Viejo?What's around Cano Viejo?
Wikipedia near Cano Viejo
Where to stay near Caño Viejo
The timezone in Cano Viejo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 8.3694444000000008°, Longitude. -69.256111099999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Viejo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chorroquito (2.1km)
- Patueca (4.4km)
- Los Tanques (7.8km)
- La Reforma (8.6km)
- La Laguna (10.6km)
- Palo Grande (11km)
- Belén (12.7km)
- Las Cañadas (13.4km)
- La Capilla (14.7km)
- Corozal (15.2km)
- El Cerrito (15.5km)
- Cautero (15.8km)
- El Banco (15.9km)
- Las Sabanetas (17.4km)
- Chorroco (19.7km)
- El Pardillero (20.1km)
- El Regalo (20.3km)
- El Tinterito (20.6km)
- El Banco (21.9km)
- San Martín (22.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Graterolacho (20.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sabana Las Mochilas (17.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Sabanetas (11.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Banco (12.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Monte de Los Baños (7.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Sosa (22.9km)
Airports close to Caño Viejo
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (157km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (189.6km)