Traveling Luck for Caño Viejo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Cano Viejo?What's around Cano Viejo?
Wikipedia near Cano Viejo
Where to stay near Caño Viejo
The timezone in Cano Viejo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.1350°, Longitude. -69.0672°
Satellite map around Caño Viejo
Loading map of Caño Viejo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Viejo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Caño Bravo (6.9km)
- La Manga (7.8km)
- Caño Bravo (8.7km)
- La Porfía (9.3km)
- La Matera (12.8km)
- San José (13.2km)
- La Palma (14.1km)
- Santa Teresa (14.3km)
- Campo Alegre (14.5km)
- La Palmita (15km)
- Santa María (15.7km)
- El Britero (15.8km)
- La Pastora (16.1km)
- Las Guafitas (16.1km)
- Santo Domingo (16.4km)
- El Cañito (19.4km)
- La Esperanza (19.5km)
- Los Caballos (20.2km)
- Chorroco (21.7km)
- La Reforma (22.4km)
- El Bao (22.7km)
- Corozal (24.4km)
- La Palmita Arriba (24.6km)
- La Palmita (24.7km)
- El Jobal (25.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- La Palmita Abajo (17.9km)
Airports close to Caño Viejo
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (214.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Viejo
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (238.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.