Traveling Luck for Hato Viejo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Hato Viejo?What's around Hato Viejo?
Wikipedia near Hato Viejo
Where to stay near Hato Viejo
The timezone in Hato Viejo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 8.0299999999999994°, Longitude. -68.508888900000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hato Viejo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Ruende (20.6km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Esteros La Bolivera (19.7km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Caño Guarataro (17.3km)