Traveling Luck for Hato San Luis, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Hato San Luis?What's around Hato San Luis?
Wikipedia near Hato San Luis
Where to stay near Hato San Luis
The timezone in Hato San Luis is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7917°, Longitude. -68.1789°
Satellite map around Hato San Luis
Loading map of Hato San Luis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hato San Luis, in Apure, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Fundo Los Mangos (8.5km)
- Fundo Mata de Rafael (15.5km)
- Fundo Medanito (16.4km)
- Fundo San José (17.1km)
- Fundo La Palma (20.1km)
- Fundo Samán Gacho (20.2km)
- Fundo Narcisera (20.3km)
- Fundo Samancito (20.9km)
- Fundo El Combate (22.1km)
- Fundo La Sierreña (22.1km)
- Fundo El Roblito (22.8km)
- Fundo Campo Alegre (23.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- El Fundo (3.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Caño Atravesado (10.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- La Casualidad (22km)
Airports close to Hato San Luis
San fernando de apure(SFD), San fernando de apure, Venezuela (142.6km)