Traveling Luck for Fundo de Mata Carrao, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Fundo de Mata Carrao?What's around Fundo de Mata Carrao?
Wikipedia near Fundo de Mata Carrao
Where to stay near Fundo de Mata Carrao
The timezone in Fundo de Mata Carrao is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7944°, Longitude. -69.7839°
Satellite map around Fundo de Mata Carrao
Loading map of Fundo de Mata Carrao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo de Mata Carrao, in Apure, Venezuela
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fundo Mata de Carrao (2.1km)
- Fundo La Baldallera (6.2km)
- El Jobo (8km)
- Fundo Topochitos (10.9km)
- Hato La Nietera (12.2km)
- Fundo La Pesa (17.9km)
- Mata de Bejuco (18km)
- El Palaciero (20km)
- Fundo Matapalitos (21.7km)
- Fundo Merecure (22.4km)
- Fundo Mata de Palma (24.7km)
- Constitución (25km)
- Fundo Caraballero (25.4km)
- Morrocoy (25.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Quintero (3.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (23.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Merecure (25.5km)
Airports close to Fundo de Mata Carrao
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (179km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (232.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo de Mata Carrao
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (86.4km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (153.2km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (219.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.