Traveling Luck for Quintero, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Quintero?What's around Quintero?
Wikipedia near Quintero
Where to stay near Quintero
The timezone in Quintero is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 7.7972222000000002°, Longitude. -69.803055599999993°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quintero, in Apure, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fundo Mata de Carrao (4.7km)
- Fundo La Baldallera (5.9km)
- Fundo Topochitos (8.3km)
- El Jobo (8.6km)
- Hato La Nietera (15.9km)
- Fundo La Pesa (18.2km)
- Fundo Matapalitos (18.8km)
- Mata de Bejuco (21.4km)
- Fundo Merecure (22.2km)
- El Palaciero (23.3km)
- Fundo Quitasoles (25.2km)
- Fundo Caño de Agua (25.2km)
- San Nicolás (27.4km)
- Hato Morrocoy (27.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Quintero (0km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Montañas del Tablantero (26.4km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (19.5km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Merecure (27.5km)
Airports close to Quintero
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (176.8km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (229.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quintero
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (83.5km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (155km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (216.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.