Traveling Luck for El Zamuzo, Apure, Venezuela
Where is El Zamuzo?What's around El Zamuzo?
Wikipedia near El Zamuzo
Where to stay near El Zamuzo
Also known as El Zamuro
The timezone in El Zamuzo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.7833333°, Longitude. -69.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around El Zamuzo, in Apure, Venezuela
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fundo Topochitos (3.2km)
- Fundo La Baldallera (7.2km)
- El Jobo (9.6km)
- Fundo Mata de Carrao (9.6km)
- Fundo Matapalitos (12.5km)
- Fundo La Pesa (16.9km)
- Fundo Quitasoles (18.8km)
- Fundo Merecure (19.6km)
- Fundo Caño de Agua (20.4km)
- Hato La Nietera (21.3km)
- Hato Morrocoy (23.9km)
- Fundo Barranco Amarillo (25.3km)
- Mata de Bejuco (25.5km)
- San Nicolás (25.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas de Morrocoy (18.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Boca de Suripá (13.7km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Esteros Punta de Garza (23km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cordereno (27.6km)
Airports close to El Zamuzo
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (176.7km)
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (223.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Zamuzo
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (77.1km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (155km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.