Traveling Luck for Sabanas de Las Naranjitas, Apure, Venezuela
Where is Sabanas de Las Naranjitas?What's around Sabanas de Las Naranjitas?
Wikipedia near Sabanas de Las Naranjitas
Where to stay near Sabanas de Las Naranjitas
The timezone in Sabanas de Las Naranjitas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 7.4166667°, Longitude. -69.7833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabanas de Las Naranjitas, in Apure, Venezuela
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Paso de Hato Romero (25.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Monte El Guate (19.8km)
Airports close to Sabanas de Las Naranjitas
Santiago perez(AUC), Arauca, Colombia (197.4km)
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (246.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sabanas de Las Naranjitas
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (81.7km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (89.1km)
Guasdualito, Guasdualito, Venezuela (193.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.