Traveling Luck for Klein Saramacca Projekt, Suriname (general), Suriname
Where is Klein Saramacca Projekt?What's around Klein Saramacca Projekt?
Wikipedia near Klein Saramacca Projekt
Where to stay near Klein Saramacca Projekt
The timezone in Klein Saramacca Projekt is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.7°, Longitude. -55.3833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Klein Saramacca Projekt, in Suriname (general), Suriname
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Baikoetoe Kreek (33.8km)
- Mahelena Kreek (34km)
- Tas Kreek (35.3km)
- Brekipababa Kreek (36.6km)
- Kammi Kreek (37.3km)
- Monni Kreek (38.3km)
- Kassa Kreek (38.6km)
- Kali Kreek (38.6km)
- Boosman Koemaroe Kreek (38.6km)
- Bata Kreek (38.6km)
- Meli Kreek (39.6km)
- Sonboko Kreek (40.6km)
- Dijon Kreek (40.7km)
- Kwan Kreek (40.7km)
- Kommabakoeba Kreek (44km)
- Kwakakka Kreek (47.9km)
- Trangajoemara Kreek (51.2km)
- Prataston Kreek (51.3km)
- Koentaka Kreek (51.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Distrikt Brokopondo (45.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Majorodam Gebergte (37.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Baikoetoe (31.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pokigron (40.7km)
Airports close to Klein Saramacca Projekt
Johan a pengel international(PBM), Zandery, Surinam (156.7km)