Traveling Luck for Quebrada Homune, Tacna, Peru
Where is Quebrada Homune?What's around Quebrada Homune?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Homune
Where to stay near Quebrada Homune
The timezone in Quebrada Homune is America/Lima
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.6706°, Longitude. -70.1353°
Satellite map around Quebrada Homune
Loading map of Quebrada Homune and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Homune, in Tacna, Peru
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Cohua Huacano (8.1km)
- Cerro Jesine (10.6km)
- Cerros Huacano (12.4km)
- Cerro Cohuahuacano (15.3km)
- Cerro Lluta (16.8km)
- Cerro Las Lomas (18.2km)
- Cerro Quillaccollo (21km)
- Cerro Machani (22.4km)
- Cerro Negro (23km)
- Cerro Culebras (23.6km)
- Cerro Gangolar (26.5km)
- Cerro Chillincane (26.7km)
- Cerro Ancocalani (27.1km)
- Cerro Chinchillane (28.2km)
- Cerro Pallagua (28.7km)
- Cerro Chero (30.3km)
- Cerro Añache (32.1km)
- Cerro Acirune (32.2km)
- Cerro Norte Chero (33.7km)
- Cerro Yarancirca (33.7km)
- Cerro Caquilluco (33.8km)
- Cerro Caquilluco (33.9km)
- Cerro Cuesta Blanca (35.1km)
- Cerro Chare (36.7km)
- Cerro Yolaco (37.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Homune (0km)
- Quebrada San Francisco (9.5km)
- Quebrada Chancoso (12.4km)
- Quebrada Seca (13km)
- Quebrada Minas (13.9km)
- Quebrada Huacano Grande (15.7km)
- Quebrada Machani (23.5km)
- Quebrada Ancosontine (26.5km)
- Quebrada Tauja (28.2km)
- Quebrada Teninguirre (30.5km)
- Quebrada Huintilla (31.1km)
- Quebrada Escalera (36.7km)
- Quebrada Chero (37.3km)
- Quebrada Torreni (37.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros Huacano (6.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Huacano Señal (6.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Tala (37.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Cajunami (27.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Santa Teresa (37.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Ataspaca (37.6km)
Airports close to Quebrada Homune
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (128km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Homune
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (212.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.