Traveling Luck for Pampa Taque, Tacna, Peru
Where is Pampa Taque?What's around Pampa Taque?
Wikipedia near Pampa Taque
Where to stay near Pampa Taque
The timezone in Pampa Taque is America/Lima
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. -17.532777800000002°, Longitude. -70.020277800000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Taque, in Tacna, Peru
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Poromo (5.8km)
- Cerro Lapanana (5.8km)
- Cerro Coromillo (8.6km)
- Cerro Uquivalle (9.5km)
- Cerro Tacata (9.8km)
- Cerro Quequesane (10.9km)
- Cerro Churivicho (10.9km)
- Cerro Talane (13.4km)
- Cerro Vilaccoto (14.6km)
- Cerro Jacnone (15.9km)
- Cerro Ticacasa (16.3km)
- Cerro Calvario (17.4km)
- Cerro Altos Pistala (17.4km)
- Cerro Condorvechuña (17.5km)
- Cerro Picasa (19.6km)
- Cerro Santa María (21.4km)
- Cerro Airecollo (22.7km)
- Cerro Monteruna (22.9km)
- Cerro Cotañane (23.4km)
- Cerro Vaillane (24.1km)
- Cerro Sivijane (24.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- customs house;
- a building in a port where customs and duties are paid, and where vessels are entered and cleared.
- Aduana de Palquilla (18.5km)
Airports close to Pampa Taque
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (181.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pampa Taque
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (177.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.