Traveling Luck for Quebrada Loma Viento, Piura, Peru
Where is Quebrada Loma Viento?What's around Quebrada Loma Viento?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Loma Viento
Where to stay near Quebrada Loma Viento
The timezone in Quebrada Loma Viento is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. -5.7881°, Longitude. -79.4428°
Loading map of Quebrada Loma Viento and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Loma Viento, in Piura, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cerro Grande (2.6km)
- Hualapampa (7.4km)
- Lindero (10.2km)
- El Tambo (13km)
- Tabacal (14.5km)
- Tayaca (14.6km)
- Cajunga (15km)
- Caña Brava (16.9km)
- El Ochantaiuno (17.3km)
- Tasajeras (17.9km)
- Guylos (18.3km)
- San Isidro (19.8km)
- Coypas (20.6km)
- La Capilla (20.6km)
- Huaychau (20.9km)
- Lama Lama (21km)
- Molino Viejo (22.7km)
- Tallaca (22.7km)
- Los Autos (23.1km)
- Visuso (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Loma Viento (0km)
- Quebrada Cerro Grande (2.4km)
- Quebrada Hualapampa (12.8km)
- Quebrada Tallaca (16.1km)
- Quebrada Piedra (16.2km)
- Río Piquijaca (16.7km)
- Quebrada Tasajeras (17.7km)
- Quebrada Lama Lama (19.2km)
- Quebrada Laguna Seca (19.6km)
- Quebrada Tierra Blanca (19.7km)
- Quebrada Papayo (22.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hacienda Cumbe (12.3km)
- oil pumping station;
- a facility for pumping oil through a pipeline.
- Estación Nueve (10.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra de Porculla (17.8km)