Traveling Luck for Cerro La Tortuga, Piura, Peru
Where is Cerro La Tortuga?What's around Cerro La Tortuga?
Wikipedia near Cerro La Tortuga
Where to stay near Cerro La Tortuga
The timezone in Cerro La Tortuga is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.2430556°, Longitude. -81.1158333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro La Tortuga, in Piura, Peru
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Palo Parado (21km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro La Silla de Paita (9.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Foca (23.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- La Tortuga (10.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Punta Yasila (30.3km)
Airports close to Cerro La Tortuga
Capitan concha(PIU), Piura, Peru (121km)
Capitan montes(TYL), Talara, Peru (163.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro La Tortuga
El pato ab, Talara, Peru (168km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.