Traveling Luck for Punta Guanera, Piura, Peru
Where is Punta Guanera?What's around Punta Guanera?
Wikipedia near Punta Guanera
Where to stay near Punta Guanera
The timezone in Punta Guanera is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.2586111000000004°, Longitude. -81.149166699999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Guanera, in Piura, Peru
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Palo Parado (26km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro La Silla de Paita (11.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Isla Foca (18.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- La Tortuga (7.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Punta Yasila (30.8km)
Airports close to Punta Guanera
Capitan concha(PIU), Piura, Peru (129.3km)
Capitan montes(TYL), Talara, Peru (165.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Punta Guanera
El pato ab, Talara, Peru (170.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.