Traveling Luck for Quebrada Leitane, Peru (general), Peru
Where is Quebrada Leitane?What's around Quebrada Leitane?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Leitane
Where to stay near Quebrada Leitane
The timezone in Quebrada Leitane is America/Lima
Sunrise at 04:57 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.8508°, Longitude. -69.6881°
Satellite map around Quebrada Leitane
Loading map of Quebrada Leitane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Leitane, in Peru (general), Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Leitane (0km)
- Río Azufre (4.8km)
- Quebrada Pumuta (4.9km)
- Quebrada Chañonasa (6.3km)
- Quebrada Ahcoma (6.7km)
- Río Azufre (7.6km)
- Quebrada Sarayuma (8km)
- Quebrada Titire (10.6km)
- Quebrada Pusuma (13.8km)
- Quebrada Caroma (15.5km)
- Quebrada Pairomane (19.9km)
- Quebrada Chivane (22.8km)
- Quebrada Puchine (23.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Paradero Caracarane (18km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Villa Industrial (23km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (12.7km)
Airports close to Quebrada Leitane
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (189.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Leitane
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (111.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.