Traveling Luck for Loma Quemada, Moquegua, Peru
Where is Loma Quemada?What's around Loma Quemada?
Wikipedia near Loma Quemada
Where to stay near Loma Quemada
The timezone in Loma Quemada is America/Lima
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. -17.1667°, Longitude. -70.9167°
Satellite map around Loma Quemada
Loading map of Loma Quemada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loma Quemada, in Moquegua, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Loma Quemada (0km)
- Aguas Muertas (1.5km)
- Tombolombo (1.8km)
- Estuquiña (2.6km)
- Donación (4.5km)
- Escapalaque (4.7km)
- El Crucero Hacienda (4.8km)
- Yahuay Hacienda (4.9km)
- Buena Vista (5.2km)
- El Yaral (5.8km)
- Los Cerrillos Hacienda (6.6km)
- Samegua (6.6km)
- Ocoyita Grande Hacienda (7.5km)
- Huaracane Hacienda (8km)
- San Cara (8.1km)
- Alto La Villa (8.2km)
- Mina Vilca (9.2km)
- Yunguyo (10.4km)
- Buena Vista (11.2km)
- Quilancha Hacienda (11.7km)
- San Francisco (13.1km)
- Mollisaja (13.9km)
- La Chimba Hacienda (14.8km)
- Yaravico (16.5km)
- El Común (18km)
- Sacatilla (18.2km)
- Lucumbilla Hacienda (18.7km)
- Belén (19.9km)
- Montalvo (21km)
- Calaluna (22.1km)
- La Chimba (22.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mina de Yeso Justicia (21.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Moquegua (10.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Moquegua (7.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Loma Quemada
Cesar torque podesta, Moquegua, Peru (5.6km)
Ilo, Ilo, Peru (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.