Traveling Luck for Samegua, Moquegua, Peru
Where is Samegua?What's around Samegua?
Wikipedia near Samegua
Where to stay near Samegua
The timezone in Samegua is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. -17.1794444°, Longitude. -70.8988889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Samegua, in Moquegua, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Samegua (0km)
- El Crucero Hacienda (2.3km)
- San Cara (3.4km)
- Aguas Muertas (5.2km)
- Tombolombo (5.2km)
- Los Cerrillos Hacienda (5.8km)
- Yunguyo (6km)
- Loma Quemada (6.6km)
- Escapalaque (7km)
- Estuquiña (9.2km)
- Buena Vista (9.9km)
- Donación (11km)
- Yahuay Hacienda (11.3km)
- El Yaral (12km)
- Alto La Villa (12.4km)
- Ocoyita Grande Hacienda (13.5km)
- Huaracane Hacienda (13.7km)
- Buena Vista (14.6km)
- El Común (15km)
- Mina Vilca (15.8km)
- Quilancha Hacienda (16.3km)
- San Francisco (16.5km)
- Mollisaja (16.6km)
- La Chimba Hacienda (19km)
- Yaravico (19.9km)
- La Chimba (20.3km)
- Sacatilla (21.2km)
- Lucumbilla Hacienda (21.3km)
- Belén (22.3km)
- Montalvo (23.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Estuquiña (16.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mina de Yeso Justicia (19.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Moquegua (12km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Moquegua (11.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Samegua
Cesar torque podesta, Moquegua, Peru (9.5km)
Ilo, Ilo, Peru (209.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.