Traveling Luck for Cerros Congona, Cajamarca, Peru
Where is Cerros Congona?What's around Cerros Congona?
Wikipedia near Cerros Congona
Where to stay near Cerros Congona
The timezone in Cerros Congona is America/Lima
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. -6.3989°, Longitude. -79.1544°
Satellite map around Cerros Congona
Loading map of Cerros Congona and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerros Congona, in Cajamarca, Peru
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Panales (11.5km)
- Molle (12.2km)
- Fundo Chilanlan (12.2km)
- San Lorenzo (13.1km)
- La Succha (13.1km)
- Tayapampa (13.7km)
- La Lima (14.6km)
- San Pablo (14.7km)
- Hacienda La Granja (15.2km)
- Choloque (16.4km)
- Timón (17.1km)
- Popa (17.5km)
- Liagapampa (18km)
- Moche (18.2km)
- Guagamarca (19.1km)
- Ayabamba (19.3km)
- Chicopon (19.5km)
- Los Cuartos (19.8km)
- Trapiche (20.6km)
- Hacienda La Succha (20.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Señal Mishahuanga (21.3km)
Airports close to Cerros Congona
Capt jose abelardo quinones gonzales(CIX), Chiclayo, Peru (192.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerros Congona
Maj gen fap armando revoredo iglesias, Cajamarca, Peru (246.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.